Kenron Residents Association (KRA) is a non-share, not for profit Corporation that owns and operates Kenron Estates. The KRA is governed by an elected Board of Directors, comprised of a President, Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary and one or more Members at large. The Board is scheduled to meet once per month to discuss the many financial affairs that keep Kenron Estates a beautiful community.
Each home is entitled to one (1) vote within the 450 registered homerowners at Kenron Estates at the Annual General Board Meeting held each fall. At the Annual General Board Meeting the proposed annual bugdet for the following year, any amendments to the Bylaw and Rules and Regulations, and any Board member changes will be voted on. In addition there is usually a presentation from the KRA Accountant on important financial matters.
2021-2022 Board of Directors
Rick May – President
Bob Andrus – Vice President
Donna Kenny – Secretary
Diane King – Treasurer
Elva Wilson – Director
Ed Petrusma – Director
Allen Robinson – Director
To Contact the Board of Directors please email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The maximum number of Exterior Storage Structures on the mobile home site shall not exceed two (2)
2. Siding on the mobile home and all exterior storage structures must be either vinyl, aluminum or pre-finished steel
3. Soffits on the mobile home and all exterior storage structures must be either vinyl, aluminum or pre-finished steel
4. The roof of the mobile home must be peaked and finished with asphalt shingles or painted steel of a consistent colour and texture. The minimum permitted roof pitch is 2/12 and the maximum is 5/12.
5. Mobile home skirting must be plumb, straight and properly braced and be clad in either vinyl, aluminum or painted steel of a consistent colour and texture.
6. All trees and shrubs on the mobile home site must be trimmed on a regular basis so as not to interfere with the rights of other residents to their mobile home sites. Any trees or shrubs obstructing street lighting or impairing visibility for vehicles or pedestrians must be removed at the homeowner’s expense.
7. Fencing on the mobile home site must be either chain link, steel or pressure treated wood. The maximum height permitted for all fencing is 6 feet. Painting or staining of wood fences will be permitted but only after the homeowner receives the prior written consent of the Board.
8. Driveways. No driveway installed on a mobile home site shall enter or exit onto Maxfield Boulevard or onto the west side of Eastview Boulevard from Park Lane to Hwy #2, with the exception of 18 Pathway Lane and 26 Eastview Boulevard.
9. Mobile Home Zoning Regulations. When the minimum front yard set-back of 4.5 meters from the survey bars (Quinte West By-law 18-093) is rendered un-enforceable by grandfathering, the KRA reserves the right to use the closest home to the street to establish a sight line for all alteration approvals within Kenron Estates.
10. The exterior of the mobile home must be kept clear of moss and mold at all times
11. All exterior stairs, steps and ramps attached to the mobile home must have proper treads, risers and handrails in compliance with Ontario Building Code regulations.
The K. R. A. Standards Committee reserves the right to inspect properties that are being sold to ensure they met the Park Standards listed above. New Owners will be given upto one (1) calendar year to complete the undertaking on the home to bring it up to the standards.